My Blog List

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Bariatric Pal

THOSE FUCKERS BANNED ME, FAT BASTARDO FOR POSTING THE TRUTH!

Banned!

You do not have permission to view this site.

Troll these filthy medical gangsters for banning me, Fat Bastardo.  

Troll the Bariatric Pal Forum

I, Fat Bastardo, joined their forum to explain hoe I lost a ton of weight and kept it off and for that those fuck wad greedy doctor bastards banned me. They would rather sell their gastric butchery to unwitting fatlings.

When you troll those fuckers include links to articles from Gastric Bypass Kills. Destroy those murderous slime.

Banned

You do not have permission to view this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the articles that appear on this blog but also include your weight loss surgery nightmares even if they are off topic. Speak freely and say what ever you want.